Monday, December 3, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Last Friday night, Mike, Ethan and I went to the Festival of the Trees with my parents. Here is Ethan dancing to the music that was playing.
Ethan and Grandma Lott after enjoying a yummy cinnamon scone with honey butter, mmmm.
Ethan really did enjoy himself. He loved all the lights and trees and decorations.

Oooh, Mickey Mouse! Ethan is on a big Mickey Mouse kick these days and he went nuts over this tree with Mickey at the foot of it. Here were are outside the arena in front of the big tree. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

That looks like TONS of fun! I looove Christmas time! Dawson has the exact dino shirt Ethan has... it is a true favorite!
It was fun to see you (even for 5 minuntes) in Utah!
Are ya done Christmas shopping? I am thinking I better start!! AGHH