Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

We had a good Halloween, as I write this, Mike is still out delivering pizzas, I sure hope he comes home with good tips! Ethan and Emma and I had a fun time with my parents, sister, and her girls. Ethan dressed up as Spiderman and looked pretty cool. Emma's too young to dress up so she wore a cute halloween outfit.
Spider-Ethan

Ethan, showing his big muscles, and Meg aka Hannah Montana!

Here are all the kids that went trick or treating with Ethan.

Mike's mom got Ethan some glowing bracelets to wear and I made me a cool necklace but Emma wanted it and grabbed it from me.
Both kids fell right asleep when we left my parents' house and stayed that way. Lets hope that it stays that way until morning!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Boo!

Grandma Grace said...

Emma's hair is getting much longer and she looks like she is getting a little chubbier...She had lots of room to. Cute spider man.
GG