Thursday, February 24, 2011

ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

We've had quite a few changes in our family the last week and a half or so and here they are, in no particular order, just the order I put pictures in!
Ethan and Emma welcomed a new cousin, Timothy, into the family on Sunday.
I made new pillowcases for the kids
We got a new range!!
We took the side of Emma's crib off so she can be a big girl and get out of bed when she wakes up in the morning.
last night was the first night and she did get out a time or two, but I'm sure it was because she was pretty wound up when she went to bed and so was Ethan. They were being silly.
We got a new light fixture in our bathroom
Ahhh, much better! The old was was ghetto and now, I feel like I'm at a fancy hotel not my own bathroom.
We also go a new cupboard to put medicine and whatever else we want in.
Again, the old one was ghetto and warped and just plain yuck.
This one is much nicer and a whole lot bigger!
We finally got new curtains in our bedroom
I've been a little disoriented in the morning when my kids wake up because the curtains are so dark I think it's still the middle of the night.
We have a new addition to our flower beds, a garden gnome!
He'll look more at home after I plant flowers in May.
Today was a big day for me! This kid...
was registered for kindergarten!!
I can't believe it!
Time is flying by me and my kids are getting old and I'm LOVING it!

4 comments:

Grandma Grace said...

I have that light too. Did you get it at Costco? I hung mine the other way with the lights hanging down.
GG

Aim said...

Look at you go! Everything looks so cute. I especially love the quilt on Emma's bed. And I can't believe you registered Ethan for kindergarten....WHAT? Wow, time flies.

Julie said...

I noticed your little garden friend when I was there the other day and thought he looked awesome. You guys have been busy, but in a fun way. I'm especially impressed that you made the pillowcases yourself - do you have a sewing machine of your own?

Celeste said...

Fun changes! I love the new stuff in your house! So nice! Our boys are getting so big! I register Logan for kindergarten soon too! And Emma in her bed like a big girl! What a cutie!