Monday, April 18, 2011

Nothing new...

It's been a while but there just isn't much going on.

Ethan was on spring break last week and we just hung out, went to Costco, played outside, nothing too entertaining! Ethan was anxious for spring break to end so he could go back to school, he loves school!

Emma has been causing troubles from the get go but lately she is just getting into everything! For some reason she enjoys pulling her pants off and running around in her diaper.

She also loves shoes, especially my shoes.

She puts them on and runs around...pantless

She has also recently found a new love for dolls and everything dolls!

Hopefully the Easter Bunny will bring her a doll and for her birthday she can get some accessories for her doll. A doll crib would be great, she loves this one Mike took me on a date Saturday night. My parents watched our kids and when we got back to their house, it was past bedtime and Emma knew it, she was tired so she climbed into the doll crib that I used when I was a little girl and laid down to watch Wow Wow Wubbzy! Too cute to not take a picture of.

3 comments:

Stacie Lang said...

Emily loves playing with your mom's dolls crib whenever we visit. What a cutie!

Stacie Lang said...

How funny! I'm at Steve and Stacie's house and didn't realize I was signed in under Stacie's name. :) Oh, and my mom is here and says Emma looks like your mom is that picture. lol

Celeste said...

She looks so cute in that crib! I love her little pantless legs ;) I'm glad Ethan loves school. We sure enjoyed the weather this spring break. We didn't do much either. It was great!