Thursday, July 14, 2011

2

My Emma turned 2 last Saturday!

She loves Minnie Mouse and got this shirt to wear on her special day!

Opening the present from Ethan!
(What a GREAT big brother!)
Mike and I got her a kitchen and I think she likes it

Emma shares her birthday with her Great-Grandma LeDuc so we celebrated their birthdays together

Both birthday girls blowing out their candles

Emma loves cake and icing too

Emma got a good haul of clothes

And a shopping cart

THIS is a new favorite of hers!

I tried my best to make a Minnie Mouse cake

At Grandma and Grandpa Lott's to celebrate the day after her birthday, she blew out the candles before we were done sining Happy Birthday!

I think this a new favorite too

Earrings, a bracelet, and a necklace with Cinderella on them. The necklace even says, "Hello, I'm Cinderella!"

Oh how she loves it!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Oh Happy Birthday Emma! What a cutie! I love the cake! You did awesome :) Hope you are feeling ok!