Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Update-ish

The last 2 1/2 weeks have been a blur and I've just tried to live day to day and not go too crazy! Just kidding.

I knew Ethan would warm up to Jackson right away, but I wasn't too sure about Emma.

She has surprised me and LOVES the baby!

Here is a shot of my 3 kids!!

Emma is in a stage where she puckers up at the camera when I take her picture. I think she thinks she's a model.

Ethan likes to pull funny faces in every picture I take him.

Jackson doesn't care much right now. He just sleeps.

The other day, Jackson was crying but I had some Mommy thing to do but when I peeked at him and Emma, Emma was reading to him.

What a sweet big sister!

Mike's sister made Jackson a blanket with monkies on it and I love it. When I opened it I knew that I should do his side of the room in monkies. When I saw this I knew I had to get it for Jackson.
2 little monkies swinging in the swing....

2 comments:

beapinkal said...

congrats again:) the kids are so cute. I love the last picture, sound asleep!!! what a cutie!

Celeste said...

So cute!! What a cute family!!