Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First grade

Ethan went to 1st grade today! He's still not home, but will be soon.
Here he is in the classic in front of the door picture
 (the sun was blaring in his eyes, he's not being goofy)
Emma really wanted her picture taken with him too
 Waving good-bye at the school
 I think he's ready for a new school year
 Here are my two babies that get to stay at home with me while my big boy is getting too big!
Funny story-last night after Mike gave Ethan his beginning of the school year blessing, Emma sat down in the chair, told Mike to stand behind her, and do it to her too! She starts preschool in a few weeks so Mike promised to give her a blessing then. She may have moments of crazyness, but I know that when the spirit touches her, she expresses it in the way she knows how. I've seen it and I love it!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love his face in the first picture! I hope you are all enjoying the new school schedule - I can't believe Emma is old enough to be in preschool - these kids are growing up way too fast.