Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Little bit of Christmas

Christmas Sunday I put this dress on Emma
 my neice wore it when Mike and I got married! I thought it would be fun for my Emma to wear it.
(She's had a runny nose for a few days and it was buging her and making her face red, but I think she's still the prettiest 3 year old I know!)
I tried to get a picture of all my kids together, looking cute, smiling and most importantly LOOKING AT THE CAMERA!

 it didn't work completely. They're all cute and smiling, but Emma is obsessed with looking at Jackson instead of the camera. I guess she really does love him!
I asked Ethan to take my and Emma's picture together. I had to re-teach him how to work the camera, so I took his picture.
 WOW! Look at that big mouth! Can you see his tonsils?
He did get some cute pictures.
This was after church, after Emma had spent time coloring a picture for me in nursery but misplaced it on the way home and we couldn't find it. She was sad :(
(the picture turned up the next day!) 
Christmas day, I only took one picture! At my parents' house of Jackson getting into the cookie drawer!

 Emma got her doll house! She LOVES it! She can't stop playing with it.
Ethan likes it too. He plays with it with his cool Star Wars action figures!
I may have to keep this picture to show his wife!!

No comments: