Friday, March 12, 2010

Ethan loves...

Did you think that I wouldn't do a post on Ethan? Well I planned one and here it goes...
Music
When we were in MN at Christmas, we went to the Children's Museum and he got to play guitar and be in a music video.
Diggers
This was waiting for us when we got home from MN. Ethan LOVES it. Anyone know where it came from? There wasn't a card and we weren't home when it came. We'd really like to thank whoever made it. It's so cool!
Scooby-Doo
I rememeber watching this show when I was a kid. I only ever watched it when I was sick. Scooby-Doo and The Brady Bunch, I don't know why I only watch them when I was sick, I just did!
Being silly
What more can I say?
Emma
Ethan is the best big brother to his little sister! I know he loves her, just look at his face as he admires her.





1 comment:

Janae&DonovanLott said...

The digger looks like something your dad would make. Did you ask him?