Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Field Trip

Ethan had his first field trip this week to Vineyard Pumpkin Patch! I was lucky enough to go but because I don't have a bigger car, we only got to take one of Ethan's classmates with us. It worked out great because we got to take his best buddy at school, Max!
They were excited to go
and so was she
Funny picture of my boy climbing over stuff and having lots of fun with his class.
Making goofy faces in the castle of mirrors
Had to get one of him with his head poking out of the pumpkin
Most of his class, I zoomed in to just get him
We had a great time! It was fun to see Ethan interacting with all his friends from school and see Emma wanting so much to be a part of the class too.

5 comments:

Anne and Wayne said...

What a fun time for all of you.

Grandma Grace said...

I'm glad you got to go. The field trips are such fun for the kids.
GG

Kendall said...

You are such a cute mom! I love all the fun activities you do with your kids. I have been meaning to leave a comment on your blog for the longest time. Yes I am a blog stalker :) if you would like an invite to mine send me your e-mail to kendallhickmanathotmaildotcom

Unknown said...

I love the Pumpkin Patch! How fun! Glad you guys had a fun time!

Christy said...

We were there this week too!