Saturday, May 7, 2011

Provo half marathon

Mike ran the Provo half marathon again this year. Last year it was so cold and snowy. This year it was GREAT weather.

The kids and I went down to watch him cross the finish line.

Emma liked cheering the runners on

My attempt at taking a picture of all 3 of us
A better attempt, but no Emma, she ran off, but not too far...

At the fininsh line

Mike wasn't feeling completely himself, but he did beat his time from last year by 5 minutes, and when you run 13.1 miles, I say that's a pretty good result!!

Congratulations Mike!!

Emma was so tired she tried to fall asleep in the car on the ride home.

I guess the sun was in her eyes!

5 comments:

Grandma Grace said...

Congratulations Mike!
GG

Unknown said...

Congrats, Mike! Glad he had good weather this time!

Christy said...

Way to go Mike!

Celeste said...

That is awesome! Way to go Mike! I'm going to run that some day ;) I don't know when, but some day ;) You look so dang cute!

Julie said...

Wow, I feel lazy! Way to go Mike and good job cheering him on Karen! Love the pictures.