Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sweetist Girl EVER!!

Emma is my favorite girl. I really love her and her personality. I admit, I was nervous about how she was going to act and react after Jackson was born but look at thisI think she likes him. I take that back, I know she loves him because she is constantly telling him, "I love you, Jackson!" It's so sweet and it makes me smile.
She loves her bath and even when she dumps water all over the floor, she always says, "I'm sorry, Mama!" All sweet like so I have to not be mad at her and who could be with a face like this?
She loves to blow kissy faces when I try to take a picture
And look at those eyes. Who could not love her?
She got a dress-up kit for Christmas and she pulls it out almost everyday and dresses up in her dresses. While they are hard for her to put on and she complains and throws a mini fit trying to put them on, she's trying to do it by herself and she always looks so pretty with the dresses on.
Other sweet and funny things Emma does:
*She will, out of the blue, come up to me, give me a hug, and tell me she loves me
*She loves both her brothers
*The best thing, that's pretty recent, is when Mike leaves to go to work, she will say, "Bye Daddy Pickle!" She'll call him Daddy Sandwich sometimes too, it makes us laugh
*We played Disney Headbanz last night for FHE and when she would get her card to guss who she was, she would take it off her headband and look at it, put it back on, and ask if she was who was on her card! When it wasn't her turn, she'd still tell us who we were. The best was when we were someone that she didn't know! hahaha, the joke was on her!
*When I do her hair in the morning, or attempt to do it, and ask if she wants a clip or a ponytail, when she doesn't, she says, "Not today!" but in a sweet voice.
*She loves to make her baby brother happy
*Just now she put on her witch hat, grabbed her broom, hopped on it, and cackled
*I don't know what I would do without her. Sure, there are times when it's hard to be her mom, but she's two! And the times that are the BEST to be her mom out number the times when it's hard.
I love you, Emma!
(attitude and all)

1 comment:

Anne and Wayne said...

She is a sweetie! My favorite two-year old in the whole world.