Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Ethan

Ethan has homework every night, and the same stuff every night...studying his spelling words and reading. I prefer that he do his homework as close to getting home from school as possible so it gets done, but sometimes life happens and I have to remember to have him sit down to read with either me or Mike before bed. A few nights ago, I was rocking and giving Jackson his bed time bottle, when Ethan wanted to read to Mike. (I like to rock Jackon in a dark-ish room, but my rocking chair is in the living room, the only room it will fit in right now.) Ethan insisted on reading in the living room and it was dark so Mike got Ethan his head lamp so Ethan could read. It was pretty funny. I wanted to get a picture of a shadow of Ethan reading a book with a bright light on his head, but this is what I got.
Darn flash and I can't figure out how to turn it off...darn me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha! Very creative!