Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Big kids already

My kids seem to be growing so fast. I can't believe that Ethan is learning to read and Emma is getting so big, which wasn't too hard to do seeing that she started life so small.
Emma has become quite the BYU fan.
Ethan is learning to shave.
And would you believe that he didn't even cut himself?
Emma has been eating cereal for almost 3 months now. I've been feeding her in the bouncy and she has been kicking so hard that I have a hard time getting food into her mouth and not on her nose so I pulled out the highchair a few weeks ago.
Doesn't she look so big now?
I can't wait to see what this week holds for us.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Emma is a huge girl!! Well, compared to where she started. So cute. Love that little face.

Unknown said...

Emma has changed a lot! One of the best parts of being a mom is that you never know what they will learn or do or discover.

Catherine said...

They both really are getting bigger each day. It's fun to see the difference with each picture you post of them.

Kristen said...

She is looking so old.