Friday, December 4, 2009

How can I be mad?

It's been a long and stressful week.
Today I had a lot going on and I felt I hardly had time to stop and do anything. I even went without breakfast, which has become the norm around here, too much to do and eating is not on the list.
I was feeling a little better about things, but still stressed, when I sat down to feed Emma her lunch. She had just woken up from a nap and was eating, happy baby, right? Right! She started to smile and with all the rice cereal on her face, I just couldn't help but smile myself and forget about everything else.
Really, how could I stay mad when this is what's looking back at me?
Or this?
And my favorite...this!
Sometimes I think she knows just when I need her to be oh so cute and cheer me up!

3 comments:

Anne and Wayne said...

I love these pictures!

Grandma Grace said...

Ah, the wonderful times of being a young mother. I don't think I could do it again.
GG

Amanda said...

I think I said this in a previous post, but I love that face! She gets cuter every day. Things have slowed down with my shop and I'm getting caught up on everything I needed to do, and I'm definitely feeling so much better so if you need anything please let me help!!