Monday, February 1, 2010

2nd

Now on to seconds...
Ethan went sledding with Mike and this time it was a success. The last time he went was 2 years ago in Minnesota. It was a bad experience from the time we got out of the car. Ethan fell and got cold snow on his hands. Then on his first run down the hill, snow flew up in his face. This time however, Ethan had a BLAST!
(I don't have any more pictures but here goes the rest of the list)
*We are almost done reading the Book of Mormon with Ethan for the second time.
*I watched "Mall Cop" for the second time this weekend-very funny movie.
*Mike and I missed the temple session we were waiting for and had to wait another half hour in the chapel for just the second time, it was worth the wait.
*I'm in the middle of trying to lose baby weight for the second time-I need you Jenessa!!
*As Tina would say-I am 29 for the second time.
*Ethan and I watched "Bolt" for the second time and shared it with Mike.
*I got a calling in relief society in the second ward we've been in since we've been married.

4 comments:

Aim said...

And you will do awesome at your new calling!

Julie said...

Congratualations, what exactly is the calling? I love all of the pictures - Emma looks so cute eating her cookie. Hope you had a happy 2nd 29th birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! Thank you so much for being so nice! I am still not sure about the 11th thank you so much for being so kind about babysitting! I will call you in the next day or two, and let you know what I found out. Emma is getting so big! COngrats on the new calling too!

Lois said...

Hey, Karen, Hope you had a happy b-day! Wish we could have had cake and ice cream together! Love,
Aunt Lois