Thursday, February 11, 2010

30!!!

A year older and wiser too? I'm not sure. But I did have a GREAT birthday this year. It all started the weekend before. Mike and I went to the temple for the first time in a few months. It was really nice to go back and feel the peace that comes to me and my home when we go to the temple.
Sunday, we had dinner at my parents' house and my mom made me a cake. Mmmm.
Here is Ethan helping her bring me the cake. Yup, there are only 3 candles on the cake because there weren't enough candles in the house. Do I need to buy 2 packs from now on?
Monday, my birthday, Mike took the day off and let me kick back and relax. He fed Emma, changed Emma and even brought me these flowers.
I only got rid of them today. But they smelled oh so good and made my house smell so good all the time.
And then I got a great present from Tina. She knows me all too well. It was for me, but really for Ethan...
My little "Butt Rocker!"
Thanks to all my friends and family who helped this birthday be one of the bests yet!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy late birthday! Glad it was a good one!

bryceandjamie said...

Happy Birthday!

Catherine said...

Yea! Birthdays are the best, and I'm happy it was a nice one for ya!

Celeste said...

I'm so glad you had a good birthday. Those flowers are beautiful! The only thing missing: a picture of the birthday girl!