Monday, December 6, 2010

Growing too fast

Last year we had Ethan's picture taken and I love it!
Don't you?
So cute, sweet, and just a titch shy.
Last month Ethan went on a field trip to the photographer's studio and had his picture taken. I was sad to replace the above picture but when I held this one up next to it, I just had to replace his picture because he's grown so much in just a year.
He's older and bigger (lost all that baby look about him) and is toothless and you can tell from his expressions that he has come out of his shell, I credit that all to preschool!
I now love this picture as much as last year's and can't wait to see what next year's will look like!

1 comment:

Grandma Grace said...

I keep all the pictures in the same frame so when I put the new one in I can compare it to the old.
GG