Friday, December 10, 2010

Our FHE this week!

After Mike made yummy empanadas and a short fhe, we headed to the Riverwoods to go on a FREE wagon ride through the shops.
The kids were excited to go and Emma even wanted to put her mittens on, she pulled them off the last time we put them on her.
Aren't they cute?
I think so!
We saw where Santa would be but Ruldoph wasn't feeling well so Santa was taking care of him.
Mike and the kids posed in front of the tree.
I wanted my turn too.
We ran into Zoltar and he gave Mike a fabulous fortune.
(I'm pretty sure it will come true this next year!)
We just had to stop by the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for our FHE treat.
This is what Ethan got
3 marshmallows stacked and dipped in chocolate.
This is what Emma thought of it
Ethan was kind enough to share with her.
He's a GREAT big brother.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics!

Celeste said...

I haven't checked blogs forever! Looks like your getting all ready for Christmas and having so much fun! I love the new picture on top!

Christy said...

So fun. That's on our list to do sometime before Christmas. We're running out of days....... :)