Thursday, December 23, 2010

Look what I got!

This week we celebrated our 7 year anniversary! As an early Christmas present, Mike gave me a day at the spa! I got a facial, pediucure, ate lunch while getting my pedicure, and a manicure! After being pampered for over 3 hours, Mike took me to dinner at Los Hermanos, my favorite, and to see the new Narnia movie (very good by the way)! All while our kids were playing with Grandma and Grandpa and their cousins!
Here are my toes!
I love the sparklieness of my them!
I told Mike I will need to get a pedicure every other month, at least, from now on.
This is what he got me for my anniversary present.
I love it!
And this is where it hangs in our home!

2 comments:

beapinkal said...

Happy Anniversary for you guys. Your temple picture is gorgeous!!! Love it! I love temple pictures:)

Aim said...

Wow, which spa did you go to? Sounds absolutely divine! Go Mike! And I love the toes!