Sunday, August 21, 2011

This week

I had a busy, fun and exciting, but busy week. Here's what I did every night and what I learned from it:

Monday: We had FHE and I learned more how much my kids love music and I remembered that "Do As I'm Doing" is a great busy song for kids

Tuesday: Mike and I went to the temple for ward temple night then went to get food afterwards with people from our ward. I learned more about the cool people in my ward and as always, I learned that I LOVE going to the temple, especially with Mike!

Wednesday: Ethan had soccer practice. I learned that that kid needs at least 2 bottles of water at practice. Three would be better, two to drink and one to pour over his head. He turns RED in the hot summer sun.

Thursday: We went to the Bean Life Science Museum on BYU campus with Mike's brother and his family. After the museum, we went to dinner at the Brick Oven. I learned that I really need to order a full order instead of a half order of cheesy garlic bread so Ethan can eat half and I still get to have a bunch too. After dinner, we watch "Phineas and Ferb Across the 2nd Dimension" and I learned that Phineas and Ferb are funny even the 3rd time around!

Friday: Not as busy but we did go tot he elementary school to see if we could find out who was in Ethan's kindergarten class. I learned that the kindergarten classes are not posted so we don't know if he has any friends in his class yet. We'll have to wait another week.

Saturday: Ethan had a soccer game in the morning, I attempted to take a nap in the afternoon, and Mike took me to dinner and to a concert, Sara Bareilles and Sugarland. It was lots of fun and I learned that beer really STINKS!!! I'm so glad I don't have to lift a glass to my lips and smell that-yuck!

1 comment:

Celeste said...

What a fun week! I can't believe school is already here! We need a girls night out soon! Let's plan it!