Monday, February 25, 2013

If you come to my house...

...and it looks like this
 ...or this...
...or this...
I may not excuse myself, my kids, Mike, or our stuff cause I am too busy doing
this...
...and Jackson is is too busy doing this...
...Emma is doing this...
...more of Jackson's busy day...
 ...Ethan even gets in on the action...
 ...this is good to do too...
 ...a favorite to be doing...
...ahhh, more silly Ethan...
I'm starting something new. I'm going to NOT put toys all the way away until after ALL the kids are in bed, a sleep, and eventhough I am EXHAUSTED, it'll be best for us all to just push toys out of the way until a later time. So watch your step when you come to my house. However, I promise I will always have a seat for your bum so you don't have to hover or squat.

No comments: