Monday, February 25, 2013

We love the craziness!

We are nuts at my house. We love to be crazy and silly and it shows in my pictures!
Emma was coloring with markers and I think used her mouth to hold the marker lid so when she put the lid back on this happened!
 My kids love push pops, really any sugar, but these were earned. We went to Target to get new underwear for Ethan and Mike told Emma that her job was to yell at everyone she saw that Ethan was getting new underwear! I told her if she did, she'd get a push pop! She did! It was so funny.
But so the boys wouldn't feel left out, I got one for each of them too!
 My dad made a rocking horse for my kids for Christmas a few years ago. They love it! Jackson has recently discovered that it is FUN!
 (that's not a look of fright, it's a look of excitement!)
Last week Ethan's school had crazy hair day. He wanted his hair colored green! Then Emma wanted sparkles in her hair. It was her dance day (hence the leotard) and I thought it would be appropriate to get a picture of the crazy haired kids!
 Yeah, you can't really see the sparkles but they are there and she was so pretty!
 Ahhh, gfeen! (He didn't come home this green though!)
I got Jackson involved too. Just a little green at the front!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

This is why I love you! You have such a fun, crazy side to you that must have been inherited since your mom and mine are crazy and fun, too. Your dad also had a cooky side that I didn't recognize until I was an adult.

Bring on the craziness! And then I REALLY need to come hang out with you more. hehe