Thursday, February 7, 2013

My birthday...lots of pictures!

I had a birthday last week and it was AWESOME!
The day started off just me and my two babies!
Jackson
And Emma 
                   While Emma colored, Jackson made a mess out of anything he could get his hands on
                                We started off the day listening to the Disney channel on Pandora!
 That got me in the mood to watch Peter Pan. So after Jackson went down for a nap, Emma and I snuggled together to watch it!
 "Poor Nana!"
                      After the movie, I put a bunch of new games and books on my kindle. We read and read and read, then Emma played some of the new games.
                                         Jackson woke up and is just oh so sweet in this picture!
                                                   Sweet picture of mommy and baby boy!
                                      He decided he wanted to do his hair with Emma's hair dryer.
                                                      Pretty Princess Emma played dress-up!
        I tried to get another picture of me and Jackson. He just reaches for the camera, but it's so cute!
                           After lunch, I turned on more Pandora. This time, Keith Urban radio!
                              Packages came and Emma loved to pop all the filler stuff! It was fun, loud, but fun!
                     Then this kid came home from school. I missed him so I was happy to see him.
                   Within 5 minutes, this handsome guy came home too! With a BIG box for ME!
                                                       (Awesome canisters for my kitchen.)
                                            My family sat on the couch to relax and I took their picture!
                                                                      Ethan read!
                                                                Emma drew on a balloon!
                                                    Mike and Jackson played and snuggled!
We got a babysitter so I could go to dinner to my favorite resturant, Los Hermanos,with some of my favorite people.
(I had so much fun, I forgot to take pictures.)

No comments: