Thursday, October 31, 2013

Monday

Monday we went on a submarine ride! It was cool and Mike was super stoked about it, I was excited too.
This is the boat that took us out to the sub
 And there is the sub
 Gotta get a shot of Diamond Head from the sub
 The sub time that worked for us happened to be the Japanese tour so we got to wear cool head phones so we would understand everything
 Made me NOT want to take a trip to a country where I don't understand the language.
 Cool fish outside my porthole
 This is a sunken plane
 And a sunken ship
 A sea turtle on the sunken ship
 After the sub ride, we went shopping a little, then it was off to Lanikai Beach, again. We couldn't get enough of that beach!
 I didn't take very many pictures that are interesting to anyone but me. We just relaxed and enjoyed the sun, sea, and quiet.
This is a shot of the clouds moving in.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love reading about your trip! Everything looks so beautiful and so fun!! Thanks for sharing! And a late Happy Anniversary to you!! :)