Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My favorite Christmas present

Finally, I got a piano! I have been trying to get one out of Mike since we got married. He told me that he wanted to wait until we had a house. I asked if we could get a piano before we got new couches, he said, after much thought, okay. Well, we have lived in our house for 4 months now and have had new couches almost that long. Well, little did Mike know, I had a plan. I have had enough money for a piano for many years, so when Christmas rolled around, I bought me a piano. I love it and am playing everyday! Mike has even decided to learn to play. (His book is on the piano in these pictures.) Ethan enjoys the piano too, someday, maybe, he'll learn how to really play and not just make noise.
If you look closely, you'll see that the bench doesn't match, no worries, the one that matches is on its way soon.

2 comments:

Audrey said...

WOW! That is AWESOME! Makes me wanna piano now! I didn't even knew you played? You will have to bust out Mozart sometime when I come over....
Congrats on the sneaky Christmas gift!

Julie said...

It looks very nice. Are you teaching Mike? Will you teach Ethan? I am excited for you. I can't play the piano much at all, but I'd sure love to have one so that my kids could learn.