Monday, January 7, 2008

Our Chirstmas

I haven't posted anything in a really long time. So here I am catching up on things. Ethan has been pretty good in not grabbing me or making a terrible mess of the family room while I am posting and posting and posting.

We went to cold, snowy Minnesota for Christmas. We haven't been in three years and it was a lot of fun to see Mike's family and spend time with them. We met two new(er) nephews. Daniel, 1 1/2 and Gabe, 6 months. And Ethan met his uncles Dave and Trent and aunts Jocelyn and Beth. We stayed up way too late playing games and laughing and woke up too early to the noise of little boys playing and enjoying their time at Grandma and Grandpa's.

We left on Mike's birthday and were greeted with a banner and balloons and a used Play Station 2 with Dance Dance Revolution along with 2 dance pads from his brothers and sisters. We had a fun time playing that too. We celebrated our anniversary while we were in Minnesota. We left Ethan with Grandma and went to dinner, a movie, and spent the night in downtown Minneapolis. I enjoyed sleeping in as late as I wanted to without worrying about Ethan waking me up.

We hope everyone had a great Christmas and new years.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

We love all the pictures. Especially playing in the snow.

Audrey said...

WHAT FUN! We missed you guys! We went down to Utah for 3 days during the holidays but knew you would be in the "frozen tundra"! Ethan sure is getting big! Amazing how fast they grow! Thanks for updating cuz I have been wondering about ya!