Friday, November 14, 2008

Patty and Sarah

Mike's mom and sister came to visit us this week. They left yesterday and we miss them already. We did have a lot of fun with them. First off, Sarah, Mike's sister, cut Mike's hair and mine. Ethan is weird about that stuff and said he just wanted Sarah to comb his hair. I'll be taking him to the hair cutting school next week when they have $3 Tuesdays to get his hair cut.
We went to see Madagascar 2, so funny. I laughed and laughed. We went to the Bean Museum, Ethan's favorite place in all of Provo. Wednesday night Mike, his mom, Sarah, and I went up to SLC to see Savior of the World at the Conference Center Theater. It was great and fun to be away with just the adults. We even stopped for dinner and my mother-in-law paid! Thanks again, Patty! We went to Jason's Deli, they have a turkey and avocado sandwich, my favorite. Yesterday, we just hung out. They were here for a few days, but we could have spent more time with them. It's always fun to have them around. Can't wait for next time.
(I took pictures but I ran out of batteries in my camera and need to get more before I can post any. I'll do that soon.)

2 comments:

B Flat Major said...

Did you see the first Madagascar? I thought it was the dumbest show EVER. If you laughed and laughed at this one, does that mean it is better or just that you liked the first Madagascar movie better than I did?

Catherine said...

Ooh, a turkey and avacado sandwhich sounds so good right now! What a fun week for you guys. When are you and Mike going to see them again?