Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged!

7 weird things about me
1. I have a weird thing about a clean house, I can’t stand it to be dirty
2. I have to have the toilet paper roll with the flap on the outside
3. I don’t like chocolate cake
4. I am anal about where Ethan’s toys go, in the living room, family room, and bedroom, they all have their own place
5. I only lived away from home one summer before I got married
6. I have to have my toenails painted in the summer time but don’t care at all in the winter when I wear socks all the time
7. I have to put lotion on my feet every night before I go to bed

10 years ago
1. I had just graduated from high school
2. I was in my first semester at BYU
3. I had lots of friends on mission and I was make cookies to send to them and writing them letters
4. I was saving money by living at home
5. I was so ready for physical science to be OVER!

5 things on my to do list
1. Paint my kitchen.
2. Set up for YW in excellence tonight
3. Make it through YW in excellence tonight
4. Shop for food for YW in excellence
5. Try to take a nap or rest this afternoon

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Crazy corn
2. Chocolate
3. Mom’s mint brownies
4. Nuts
5. A shake from JCW’s or Purple Turtle

5 things I would do if I was a Millionaire
1. SHOP by feet off
2. Buy a new car
3. Fix up my house and then sell it and buy a new one
4. Help out my family with their expenses
5. After all that, I’d put the rest in the bank

5 places I have lived
1. North Orem, UT
2. South Orem, UT
3. Provo, UT
4. Bakersfield, CA
5. Pleasant Grove, UT

5 jobs I have had
1. Buyer at Kid to Kid
2. Sales associate at Kid to Kid
3. Sales associate at Hur Jewelers
4. Legal Secretary
5. Preschool teacher

I tag Catherine, Angie, Summer, and Ashley

9 comments:

B Flat Major said...

I'm confused. If you listed South Orem last, on your list of places you have lived does that mean that is where you live now? I thought your house was in PG. Help! If I'm not careful, you'll never get your Christmas card!!!!!

Zane Callister said...

I have to lotion my feet before bed too. Bonus if I can get Zane to do it for me... ;-) ahhhh foot massage!

Kristen said...

I didn't know you didn't like chocolate cake! The tp with the flap on the outside is an inherited problem. Mom and dad always made it be that way and I have to have it that way too.

Aim said...

Cute! Glad to learn some new things about you. How did YW in Excellence go? I'm sure it was awesome. :)

Catherine said...

My mom and dad trained us to put the flap of the tp roll on the outside, too. But as a mom of two toddlers, I have learned how smart it is to have it the other way so they don't pull all the tp off the roll! Oh, and I have to say, I've been craving your mom's mint brownies because everyone keeps talking about them. haha

Janae&DonovanLott said...

The first time I ever heard of the "correct" way to put the flap for the TP was when Doug Whimpey and Dad had the discussion and agreed that the flap on the outside was the only correct way to install a roll of toilet paper. Leave it to the handyman and the engineer to provide us with the proper protocol on any and all household/construction matters.

Karen said...

Okay okay Brenda--I do live in PG, I just put my list together that way. Sorry to confuse you.

Audrey said...

Karen... I like these posts.... and I like your kinda weird!
I am sooooooooo bummed cuz I had the BAG of dino's that has been sitting at my house in Idaho to bring down to you guys and I STINKEN left it on our freezer in our garage...UGHHHHHHH!
I am going to blame the pregnancy, it has made me nutts. Honest, rude, forgetful, zitty, and crazy!!!
Next time for sure! I hope he isn't done with dino's by the time I get it to you!

Megan said...

I need your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog. meganbauer15@hotmail.com Thanks!