Thursday, May 7, 2009

Something for you husbands to think about...

"Consider how consistently you use your priesthood to bless others. . . ."If you are divorced, do you provide for the real financial need of the children you have fathered, not just the minimum legal requirement?"If you are married, are you faithful to your wife mentally as well as physically? Are you loyal to your marriage covenants by never engaging in conversation with another woman that you wouldn't want your wife to overhear? Are you kind and supportive of your own wife and children? Do you assist your wife by doing some of the household chores? Do you lead out in family activities such as scripture study, family prayer, and family home evening, or does your wife fill in the gap your lack of attention leaves in the home? Do you tell her you love her?"
Richard G. Scott, "Honor the Priesthood and Use It Well," Ensign, Nov. 2008, 45

PS Gals, please feel free to copy and paste this to that "special someone" in (or out) of your life! And I'm not hinting at my husband. I really have a fantastic husband who supports me and our family 100%!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

is this for me to cut and paste to that someone "not so special" in my life? I'll send him the link to your blog.

Amanda said...

Karen, I love your little insights.