Saturday, January 9, 2010

6 months

6 months ago I was in the hospital with my brand new baby girl! I can't believe it's been 6 months already. She's getting so big. Here are a few things that she's been up to today, her half birthday!
She is learning to sit up and does very will with a little help from my boppy.
Oh and she's very smiley too!
She pushes herself way up high when she's on her tummy, which she likes just fine, now. I couldn't get a picture of her on just her belly, it's funny to see. She'll lift her legs so she's just on her belly, I love it. She is also into some yoga too, just like me and Ethan. When she's on her back, she will pull her legs up so just her feet are on the ground and lift her bum. That move makes me laugh every time.
Emma had her first biter biscuit today. I know according to the box she's still too young, but my kids are advanced and do things a lot sooner than the boxes say they should! :)
She LOVED that biter biscuit.
The only bad thing about biter biscuits is that they are MESSY!!
Check out that face...
When it was gone the yells and tears showed up...I did get a picture of that!

"WAAAAHHHH!"

3 comments:

Grandma Grace said...

Love the biter biscuits but not the mess they make.
GG

Janae&DonovanLott said...

OK, she is starting to look more Herrington. For the longest time, I did not know who she resembled. She's getting so big.

Julie said...

Box shmox, we mom's know when our kids are ready to eat. I am so amazed that every time I have a kid they come out with cooler baby food. This time it's these little yogurt bites that melt in your mouth. Logan loves them.
Emma is growing up a lot. I'd like to get together again soon. I will ask Ethan to show me that pretty dance!