Friday, January 1, 2010

New year's resolution

I've made some new year's resolutions this year, and I'm pretty sure that they won't be broken by the end of the month.
All because they revolve around these two.

*More time with them
*Field trips once a month
*Dates with Ethan...dates with Emma will come when she's a little older
*More story time
*More patience with them
*All around more fun!!
And if I get around to toning my arms, toning my baby belly, losing all the baby weight and then some, keeping my house clean, etc. then I'll consider myself lucky, but if I don't, I'll still have more time with my kids and I'll be the mommy I want to be.

4 comments:

Celeste said...

Your such a good Mommy Karen! I love seeing all my friends and how they are with their families. I think you and I are the most alike!

Grandma Grace said...

I never make new year resolutions. I always break them and that depresses me even more.
Good for you.
GG

Julie said...

It seems like a stay-at-home mom would always have lots of time to spend with her kids, but somehow there are always lots of distractions that try to pull us away from that. Good luck with your goals - just the fact that you made them shows what a good mom you are.
PS What are you talking about? You and your house always look awesome.

Aim said...

Great resolutions, I like these ones!!