Friday, April 11, 2008

Hi-Ho Cherry-O!

The other day, Mike had the afternoon off and decided to take Ethan for a while. What a great guy! When I went into Ethan's room to see what they were up to, they were playing, and Mike was learning how to play, Hi-Ho Cherry-O! Ever played? It was one of my favorites as a kid ans it was fun to see them playing. Ethan really doesn't take just one or two cherries off his tree, no, when he's supposed to take one off, he doesn't like to stop until they are all off the tree. But he is learning to count them.

3 comments:

Megan said...

What a fun daddy! Sometimes I get jealous of Tommy because Whitney seems to have more fun with him than with me. It's not fair! We are moms, we are supposed to be the fun ones, right?

Joy said...

hey Karen...the hubby has insisted that I make our blog private soooo I need your email address so I can putcha on the list ;)
joycam4@sbcglobal.net

Andrea said...

Skylar loves this game...and any game for that matter. Fun times!