Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cool air and tools

Yesterday Mike had the afternoon off so we went to the park! Ethan got a remote control airplane for his birthday and we went to fly it. It was too windy and the plane just blew in the air. But we did have fun playing on the playground. After that, I convinced Mike to go to Home Depot to pick out paint colors for our bathrooms, livingroom, hall, and entryway. While we were there, Mike decided we could pick up a new ceiling fan for our room. If you have seen the one that was there when we moved in, you'll know why we'd want to replace it. The last few days we have been running the fan at night because it's been so hot. Well, it's old so it's noisy. The new one, is so quiet and still has a good air flow. I wasn't expecting Mike to put it up last night, but when I got back from young women's, he was just about done and Ethan was in our room playing with his tools and tool bench. It was so fun to see both my guys working with their tools.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm glad you got a new ceiling fan because I did see the old one and I'm sure a new one looks better.

Janae&DonovanLott said...

I'm glad your husband had the time to hang your ceiling fan. We still have one sitting on the shelf waiting to be installed.