Tuesday, October 21, 2008

8's

8 shows I love to watch:
Gilmore Girls
Cosby
Designed to Sell
House Hunters
Extreme Makeover Home Edition
Friends
Jon & Kate plus 8
House
8 favorite resturants
Los Hermanos
JCW's
Mimi's Cafe
Cobblestone Pizzaria
Wendy's
Hogi Yogi
Gandolfo's
Cheesecake Factory
8 things that happened yesterday
I slept in
I watched my mom fix my sheets, again
I cooked dinner
I taughted the FHE lesson
I bathed Ethan
I ate birthday cake in bed
I checked out my comments on my blog
I paid the city utilities bill
8 things I am looking forward to
Mike getting an offer for a new job
Mike starting his new job
The snow
My mother-in-law and sister-in-law coming to visit in 3 weeks
Halloween and seeing Ethan all dressed up as Spiderman
Getting new carpet in my house (which won't happen any time soon)
Painting my living room
Making cookies this afternoon with Ethan
8 things on my wish list
For Mike to get an offer for a new job TODAY
To get new carpet throughout my house
To eat lots of cookie dough
To be able to eat all the cookie dough I want and still keep my girlish figure
To have another baby before Christmas 2009
To connect more with my best friend I met while we were living in Bakersfield
To drive a mini van someday
To play, play, play with my kids all day long and not have to clean, cook, or do anything like that
8 people I tag
Mom
Jenessa
Stefani
Angie
Julie Callister
Melody
Aimee
Teasha

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I thought Mike had a new job?

B Flat Major said...

Wait, what happened to Mike's new job you were all stoked about? Has he just not gotten an official offer, or did it not work out?

I wish a baby for you too. :-) But not a van, the van can wait. Send some of your magic girlish figure maintaining cookie dough my way. I am snacky!

Audrey said...

I love how efficient you are! I am such a slacker it takes me forever to get these things done! You rock!
We are getting an Odyssey. We have been checking them out for about 2 months now and I am just ready to buy!! My brother has worked for Honda for 14 years and we were going to buy one through him last year but sadly enough his deal wasn't great enough to go through the process and get it here to Idaho from Ohio. Ah well
Anyways, I too am hoping and praying for you to have another CUTE baby!
I am also with the others, what happened to Mike's new job?!?!

Karen said...

Mike has a job offer for a new job BUT he doesn't have the "official" offer complete with pay. He's been waiting for a week and was supposed to get the offer Thursday of Friday but the guy who would send him the offer, his direct boss, well his wife went into labor and had a baby so it'll be a week or so more.