Saturday, October 25, 2008

Last ones

Last night Mike and I went to the temple. We caught the last session of the day and I have heard that when you get into the celestial room, they will turn off all the lights but the big chandelier. Our session was small and we were the last ones left in the celestial room when the lights went out. It was so beautiful and the spirit was so strong and comforting. As we drove home, we just had to stop and look at the window in the celestial room. This is almost as beautiful as it really was.

5 comments:

Julie said...

How neat! That is something I would like to see some time!

Grandma Grace said...

There really is a different feeling in the temple. Last night Gary and I did sealings and it was such a special time, especially since they were family names.
GG

Catherine said...

What an amazing experience! I'm so impressed with you, Karen. It seems like you and Mike have been so dilligent doing temple work reguarly. Our goal has been twice a month, and we're trying our best. You're such a good example!

Kim said...

Hey! I some how just came across the comment you left on my blog. It was fun to check out your blog and catch up on you! I love your short hair. It's so cute!
I love this temple too. We live right above it and have such a beautiful view!

Jessica said...

I am jealous. It sounds like a wonderful experience.

BTW the food blog link you gave me didn't work? I will e-mail you an invite to post.