Thursday, February 5, 2009

Funny things Ethan has said

I have been meaning to post some of the funny things Ethan has said, before I forget them, and am now going to do it.
*After going on a kick where all he wants to watch is "The Emperor's New Groove"--"No touchy!"
*After I mopped the floor (just today)--"Mom, you smell like the ocean!"
*Every time Mike and I go to the temple, I tell Ethan that we are going to the temple and he asks if he can go too. I tell him he can go in 9 years when he is 12 and he'll get to do baptisms for the dead. I then tell him that when he is 8 he'll be baptized in the water by Dad (and I describe it a little more). He says, "No, I'm going to be 'god-tized!'" (I guess he thought I said "bad-tized!)
*While watching "Kung Fu Panda"--"I'm going to be crane. Hy-ya!" (and he kicks)
*While sitting reading a book, watching TV, eating, mostly just out of the blue-"Mom (or Dad if that's who he is with), I love you!"
*When he asks if he can watch a movie and I say yes-"Yipee!" It just is so funny to hear it coming from him. Then he skips away.
*At the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point--"Look Mom! A pachysephalasaurus!" "Look, a velociraptor!"
*When saying a prayer at night, "Thank you for Jono, Jane, and Hannah!"
*After watcing ET as a family--"Is ET out there?"
*When listening to the radio in my car--"KBULL ninety-three. Utah's country leader."
*After a visit to the dino museum--"Is it a triceratops poop or a brontosaurus poop?"
I'm sure there will be more to come! So stayed tuned....

4 comments:

B Flat Major said...

Love it! Becca used to say, "I want to listen to One-oh-one-Nine The End, Mom."

You should take Ethan to the Draper Temple Open House. It's going on for a few more weeks. Becca liked it but if I'm being honest I think her favorite part was riding on the shuttle bus and eating the cookies at the end. :-)

Anne and Wayne said...

He is cute. I think you ought to keep him.

Anne and Wayne said...

He is cute. I think you ought to keep him.

Audrey said...

Kids do say the funniest things! Makes ya want them to stay innocent and sweet forever!
He is a brave little guy... when I saw E.T. as a kid and I was worried for YEARS that E.T. was out there!
What a cutie!