Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Prego and feelin' it!

Yesterday I had a hard day! I went to the doctor and everything is great as far as the baby goes. There was a heartbeat, again, something I wonder about constantly for some odd reason. The baby even moved away from the doctor like he or she was hiding or something. I think this baby may have the a similar personality to big brother's, which is fine with me. Okay, back to me and my problem, the pants I wore Saturday didn't fit me! Aggh! I have been wearing materninty tops for quite a while, but that's because my shirts looked funny, and I haven't thought all the maternity tops I've been wearing were too big, unless I just wanted to be comfy. I guess I either need to go shopping, dang, or pull out the maternity pants! All I can say to all this is that I am very grateful to be pregnant again and I'll take the being fat thing. In honor of my feeling fat, I've put a new play list on my blog. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Ok... my boys are TOTALLY diggen Sir Mix Alot!! They keep asking me to turn it up!
Sorry you are feeling the uncoziness of TIGHT clothes! My maternity clothes are getting a big snug if that makes you feel better!
I bet you look adorable!

Catherine said...

So you just made me day with your new playlist. It's awesome! I was laughing so hard listening to Big Butts. Gosh, it's been a long time since I've heard that song. lol Get out those maternity pants and just know you look great pregnant!

B Flat Major said...

I don't know why we do that to ourselves. We wait and wait and wait, unwilling to just give up and get out the Motherhood jeans...but once we got those stretchy bad boys on they feel SOO MUCH BETTER! Go for it, and enjoy your comfort!

Unknown said...

There is just something about actually wearing maternity pants that is hard to swallow. I seriously love my belly bands, though- they made me feel good because I could wear so many of my normal clothes for longer with them.