Sunday, February 22, 2009

A little outta touch

Well just over a week ago our poor laptop that is a day older than Ethan crashed. Luckily, Mike works with fantastic, smart computer people who removed the hard drive and saved my pictures. (Really I didn't care about anything else but my pictures, especially those of the day Ethan was born. Of course I never thought to back them up, but they are now!) We have been computerless since last Wednesday but I have been a visitor at Mom and Dad's and have used their computer a little. I could have used Mike's work laptop, but really, by the time I think to use it, I am so tired that I'd rather go to bed. As of Wednesday or Thrusday, we will have a brand spankin' new computer. A really great one I'd tell you all about but I don't speak computer. All I know is that it will be faster and have more storage space than our laptop. And the best part, Mike got to order it from work and at their cost because they buy so many they get them at a good deal. And we shipped it on the ground so shipping is FREE! Wahoo!
Maybe I'll even get to announce the gender of our baby from our new computer. My ultrasound is Tuesday. I've asked Ethan if he'd like to go see the baby on the TV and he says no! We may just have to buy the DVD of the ultrasound and show it to him.

No comments: