Saturday, June 27, 2009

THANK YOU!

There are just a few people in my life, and not really in my life, that I'd like to thank for the really, really nice things they have done for me and my family this week! First off, to Mike...thanks for coming home safely and then watching Ethan so I could go to young women's Tuesday night. A HUGE THANKS to Matt Hackney in Virginia, who may never read this, but who did the right thing and proved that there really are good people out there. Thank you so, so much to Tina for a wonderful baby shower and lots of fun stuff and good food. More thanks to all those who came and brought cute stuff for my baby girl. And Heidi, who let us use her backyard shade at the last minute, thanks! Thanks to Mom for taking us to lunch on her birthday, I really had cash for your lunch, I really did. Lastly, thanks to my parents for getting tickets to the temple open house and taking us all. I know it was a great experience for my family, especially Ethan who has never been inside the temple before but now has even more to look forward to.
THANKS!

2 comments:

Anne and Wayne said...

You're always welcome!

B Flat Major said...

Now I want to know what Matt in Virginia did.