Thursday, July 2, 2009

New jammies and the temple

Ethan has been growing so big so fast that I had to get him some new jammies. He picked them out and could see the dinosaurs from a mile away. I didn't even see them, the jammies, right away. He's pretty excited to put jammies on these days.Last week we went with my family to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house. I went the week before with the youth in our ward and loved it. It was so cool to take Ethan inside the temple for the first time. He has wanted so badly to be able to go inside and he got his chance. I thought that he behaved himself pretty well. The best part was when we got to the Celestial Room and he didn't want to leave.
My mom had a hard time getting Ethan to look at the camera so she tricked him, hence the goofy face he has. And I am about ready to pop, hence the big feet, face, and belly. And Mike just looks great!

1 comment:

Audrey said...

You are almost there! I have been thinking everyday... I gotta check your blog to see if SHE is here!
You look adorable Karen! I so know the uncoziness of this stage though....ughhh
Cute jammies Ethan!