Monday, September 28, 2009

Emma's blessing


Here is my pretty girl on her blessing day.

We had a good day. The weather was so beautiful to have a family lunch in our backyard. The food was great too, thanks Mom for all your hard work! And thanks to Mary, Kristen, and Julie for bringing food too. It was really helpful. Mike gave Emma a beautiful blessing and it was lots of fun spending the afternoon with family.
Of course I couldn't let the day go by without taking a picture of me, my sister, my baby, and my mom who made Emma's dress.

Emma was not in a very good mood and we couldn't get a picture of her not crying, but at least the three moms look good.
Here we are with Mike's parents and sister, Sarah.

And here we are with my parents.

Emma had a good day and was still happy at 8:00 that night, she was ready for bed though and slept really well!

Happy special day to Emma. We sure are happy to have her in our family.

6 comments:

Grandma Grace said...

The dress is beautiful and Emma looked so pretty in it. What a fun day.
GG

Amanda said...

She's adorable! What a cute girl!

Julie said...

Ha! I almost missed the picture on the side because I was so busy looking at the others. That is so cool! I think all of the pictures turned out really well and Emma looks beautiful. Thanks for letting us be part of the special day.

Laura said...

Wow!.. Look at those eyelashes!! She's beautiful.

Kristen said...

I swear I didn't make her cry! And, I didn't bring any food. Mom did and said it was from me! Cute smile in the last picture.

bryceandjamie said...

Love the pics! Emma's dress is so pretty!