Tuesday, May 11, 2010

10 on Tuesday

10 favorite childhood memories
*Sledding at the Lindon park in the winter
*Going to Verds almost every day of the week during the summer with Katie Howe
*Getting my 3 year old blanket from my grandma
*The day we got our trampoline
*Playing night games
*Anticipating my mom coming home from the hospital with baby Bryan (it took 15 days!)
*Bauer's stopping by on their way to CA for Christmas
*Anything associated with Howe, ID
*Going to Trafalga
*Lake Powell-cliff jumping, tubing, getting sun burned so bad I ached (not so fun though), hanging out on the house boat and sleeping on top!

2 comments:

Anne and Wayne said...

Those are all favorite memories of mine, too, Karen. I'm glad you had some good childhood memories.

Catherine said...

I didn't too much sledding growing up in St. George for some reason. ;) But I do have the happiest memories of Howe, like you do.