Monday, May 24, 2010

It's May not December

Wait...wasn't my last post all about playing outside in the sun and warm spring weather?
This is what I woke up to this morning.
At least the kids enjoyed it.
And our beautiful, freshly cut backyard.
I love how in the very back, you can still see grass.
And my car...
And lastly...
some thoughts that have been running through my head all morning
*I thought it was safe to put the snow shovel and rock salt away.
*I just planted my flowers, will they all be okay?
*Oh no, the sprinklers came on in the middle of the night, did we bust a water pipe?
*What about the water pipes connected to my hoses, are they okay?
*Mmmm, hot chocolate sounds good for breakfast.
*And popcorn for a snack later today.
*Maybe the kids and I should have a movie day all day today.
*What do I want to make for dinner?
* Why oh why?
*Please bring spring back!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

It is pretty crazy! I love the cute outside pictures! Ethan was wearing shorts! At least it will warm up again before it gets bad again! You'll have to come play soon!

Aim said...

Ha ha ha!! I love your thoughts at the bottom and a lot of those were mine too! The hot chocolate sounds awesome though, I should have thought of that. Guess we are sledding today and swimming on Thursday, right?

Grandma Grace said...

I have to admit that I had hot chocolate for breakfast too.
GG