Tuesday, June 8, 2010

10 on Tuesday

This week's "10 on Tuesday" was a hard one for me, so I changed it!
My 10 on Tuesday is
my 10 favorite shows
(some of which, I have to admit, I wasn't even sure I'd like!)
#1
Oh how I love James Roday...what a hunk!!
Can't wait for July 14!
#2
That Rick Castle is sure hunky too!
#3


Though I do prefer Casey over Chuck
#4
Look at those eyes!
Looking forward to July 13
#5
One I have to admit I didn't think I'd like, but thanks to Tina...I love it!!
#6
Kind of a jerk, but I love him!
#7
So excited for this summer and getting to watch Lie to Me again!
#8
Better off Ted
Another one I didn't think I'd love, but I do, and I really miss Lem and Phil. Is this show ever coming back? I'm so sad that it looks like it might not.
#9
Pawn Stars
Oh Chum....what more can I say?
#10
Another exciting summer show!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh, how we love Pawn Stars! Chum cracks me up. I watch most of those, but some I can't start because I hate to jump in if I haven't started from the beginning. All in all, a great top 10 list!

Stacey said...

You need to watch Parking Wars on A&E, everyone is a Chum.