Tuesday, June 22, 2010

10 on Tuesday

10 Jobs I've had
1*Babysitting when I was 12 but does that really count?
2*Wendy's-not my favorite job!
3*Kencraft-remember those fun santas climbing the candy cane? I washed the bags that the frosting to make the santas was used in. A very fun job because I had a GREAT coworker.
4*Kid to Kid associate
5*Kid to Kid buyer
6*Esplin and Weight law office
7*Gymboree-another job I really didn't like hence I only got 4 paychecks!
8*Hur Jewelers-probably my favorite job! Again, GREAT coworkers-you know who you are!
9*American Coin (the back side of Hur Jewelers but I learned more about coins than I ever thought I would while working that side of the store)
10*Wee Wolves Preschool at Timpanogos high school-I was the day care provider on MWF and taught the 3 year old class on TTH

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Wow! I didn't know about some of those! You've done a lot! I loved washing bags!! Kind a miss those days. (Just a little;) I don't think I could fill a list of 10 jobs. I guess Jer and 4 kids could count though? He He!

Julie said...

Wow, that is a lot of jobs. You are very well-rounded!
I am just going to keep typing and leaving a long comment to prolong listening to your juice newton. I love it!