Friday, June 4, 2010

Grass

I just had to snap this picture of Emma playing in the grass...so cute!
We played outside, a lot, yesterday. During play group and then when Mike mowed the lawn. The kids would rather be outside versus inside anytime of the day. Emma usually crawls away while playing in the front yard, it's where she'd rather be. She just wants to be one if the big kids and she is anxious to walk followed by run to be with them.
And I know the grass is so long! Really it's only been a week and look at it after Mike mowed just some of the grass...
I guess the fertilizer he used really works!!!
And when Mike had to move the swing set while Ethan, Emma, and I were playing on it, this is what happened.
I love the look on her face. Something like, "What are you doing, Dad?"
Ethan dressed up like some kind of super hero with his outside toys.
And he drove around on his scooter with the other neighborhood kids.I don't know why he scooters like this, kind of funny though.
And to end the night off, Ethan and the kids got in a water fight. He came home SOAKED! He took some of his clothes off outside, but not all of them. They went straight outside to dry, but his jeans still weren't dry this morning.
At least he had fun, right.
*Note to self: get a super soaker
*Note to the neighbor girl: DO NOT SQUIRT MY BABY OR MY HUSBAND IN THE FACE WITH YOUR SQUIRT GUN AGAIN!!
(You didn't get me cause I ran inside for just a second, but I did hear Mike ask you to stop squirting him a few times!)

1 comment:

Grandma Grace said...

It is so nice that it is finally warm!
GG