Tuesday, June 15, 2010

10 on Tuesday

(Again, vering from this week's topic, but I already had this one planned when I found out what the topic was for this week. You'll like this one better, I just know it!)
*10 favorite pictures from last week*
I pulled out the slip and slide I bought last year...I was too hot, tired, and prego to even feel like pulling it out for Ethan. Thanks to my sister for taking him to the pool all the time and keeping him cooled off.
Here are Emma and Ethan ready for the fun to start
I love this picture so much I put it at the top of my blog and as my background on my computer-one that will be printed for sure! Who wants a copy?
"Wahoo!!"

Don't you just love her balerina swimsuit? Thanks Tina for the suggestion!
Ethan needs a pool don't you think? It's on the list for tomorrow's trip to Target!
Getting all wet and having fun.
After slipping and sliding, we needed popsicles


The only bad thing about the popsicles, the purple stained Emma's brand new suit!! Arg! I researched and found that if you pour boiling water over grape juice stains the water will remove the stains. It did! I boiled three pots of water and poured them over the stain and most of it was removed. All but in one part, I won't say where, but anyone who notices will have their face slapped! It only took me 45 minutes to remove the stain. Whatever, at least it's gone and her really cute suit isn't ruined. Though I do have another one, I'm just not sure it will fit her this early in the season.
I pulled these out and Ethan and I had a water fight.
I chased him and he chased me around the backyard squirting each other. I swear my neighbor through the chain link fence must think I'm crazy! We did have fun though.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Such cute pictures! We've been pulling out our pool on the warm days. Can't wait until I'm a bit more adjusted and we can play outside more!

Celeste said...

How fun! Our pools from last year have holes in them. They still have fun though until the water is gone. A slip and slide might need to be next. I love that Emma gets right in there!

bryceandjamie said...

Looks so fun...popsicles and slip and slides!! I love the yellow tutu swimsuit! Very cute.