Friday, July 2, 2010

Hard to believe...

A week from today is my baby's first birthday!
In honor of that, I will do a post, just like I have with Ethan and Mike, each day for a week until then!
One of her first pictures
Luckily she has more hair now
The first time she met her grandma Lott and her big brother
I love the look on Ethan's face in both these pictures
First picture home from the hospital
What a proud big brother
Didn't take long before big brother wanted to jump in and help out. I think Emma was about a month old in this picture.
Such a sweet picture...
I have been thinking lately that these two have some kind of special connection...not just the sibling kind.
Emma, I waited a long time for you!
I love you and am very happy you are a part of our family.
Happy birthday week!

1 comment:

Grandma Grace said...

I hate to tell you this but when John and Stacey were little they were best friends. Now not so much.
GG