Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Farm Country

Ethan, Emma and I headed to Thanksgiving Point and Farm Country to take advantage of $2 Tuesdays! We had a good time. Emma was very excited to see all the animals.
This cow was one of her favorites
What you are not seeing is that moments before, the cow pushed her head right through the fence and into the stroller. Emma was out of the stroller at the time but thought it was very funny.
This donkey wanted to eat the stroller but I had to tell him NO!
Emma loved the baby goats! She could have stayed there all day if I'd have let her.
I gave up trying to push Emma in the stroller cause I knew she was having too much fun out of the stroller and she yelled everytime I put her back in. I think she thought we were leaving.... However having Emma out of the stroller resulted in her climbing every fence we came to and not letting go.
Ethan wasn't behaving too well so I threw him in jail!
Just kidding he was really good and had a good time!
My mom taught Ethan to give kisses through the railing posts when he was Emma's age and apparently he still remembers
Pucker up!
We took the wagon ride but at that point Emma was done!
After the wagon ride we had some ice cream and headed home.
It was a fun day on the farm!

2 comments:

Grandma Grace said...

What a fun day.
GG

Celeste said...

I'm glad they both had fun! My kids love that place! I better make sure we go next year!